PALLADIUM was founded in 1920 to create aircraft tyres for the aviation industry. In 1947, following the end of the WWII, and as demand for tyres began to slow, PALLADIUM focused its canvas and rubber expertise into making boots that were as hardwearing as its tyres. PALLADIUM soon became outfitter to the legendary French Foreign Legion with its classic canvas Pampa boot.
70 years on, PALLADIUM is stronger than ever, worn and available to a new generation of modern explorers urban worldwide. The Scottish Group was appointed as exclusive distributers for the brand in 2013. In that time, the group has invested in the establishment of exclusive branded stores.